Camp Fire builds caring, confident youth and future leaders by paying attention to what Sparks a passion.
By providing opportunities for children and teens to engage in meaningful activities, our goal is to give each young person a place to belong, to lift their Voice and shape their world.
Our programs encourage youth to:
- Become tomorrow’s leaders
- Build character
- Realize their potential
- Learn hobbies and skills they can use their whole life
- Give service [picutred at right: youth shopping for cancer patients]
- Think of others
- Be inclusive and tolerant
- Be non-competitive
- Think for themselves
- Accept responsibility
- Show initiative
- Become self-reliant and self-confident