You're Invited to Camp Fire’s 22nd Annual Hollyberry event
Saturday, November 9, 2019 at the Pismo Beach Vet’s Hall
Happy Hour begins at 4pm. Dinner will be served at 5pm. Drawing starts at 6:30pm. Our Hollyberry event is a fabulous evening of fun and festivities, featuring Live and Silent Auctions, raffles, barbecue dinner, dessert auction and more.
For more than 80 years, Camp Fire Central Coast has helped help local youth find their sparks, lift their voice, and shape their world through outdoor learning, creativity, leadership development and community service opportunities. Hollyberry has been our largest fundraiser of the year for more than two decades.
Here are a few ways you might consider partnering with us for this year’s event:
▪ Ticket Purchase. campfirecentralcoast.org [Hollyberry tickets are $100 each which includes dinner for two and one reverse drawing entry. Half-tickets and dinner-only tickets are also available.]
▪ Donation of an auction item. [Examples: gift baskets, home décor, personal care items, artwork, etc.]
▪ Donation of a gift certificate. [Examples: restaurant, massage, golf, wine tasting, entertainment, etc.]
▪ Table Sponsorship. [$500 includes dinner for eight. We would place an enlarged copy of your business card on the table and set out your promotional items available for guests.]
▪ Event Sponsorship. [$1,000 includes dinner for eight. We would display your banner at the event and set out your promotional items available for guests.]
Your donation toward our auction supports local youth and is a great way to showcase your business among our bidders. We anticipate 150-200 people to attend this event, giving your business a great recognition factor. Contributing donors will also be acknowledged in event materials, on our website, through social media, and our e-newsletter which connects with over 2,000 Camp Fire supporters.
Donations to Camp Fire Central Coast are tax-deductible as applicable. Camp Fire’s Tax ID is #95-1661096. (Ticket purchases are not considered donations.)
Thank you in advance for your support of Camp Fire Central Coast, as together we help young people find their Spark and Light the Fire Within!
Rebecca McClintock, Office Manager & Hollyberry Committee Team
Questions? (805) 773-5126